Ponzi Vineyards Winery- Now Open!
Set atop a Northwest facing Chehalem Mountains slope, the state-of-the-art winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Open daily, 11-5:30PM
Visit our modern new tasting room featuring fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience Ponzi wines with a tableside tasting and enjoy panoramic views of the vineyard and valley. Private tours of the state-of-the-art winery available by appointment.
Tableside wine service
Bocce ball courts
Tours & Tastings
Explore Ponzi wines and the family story with tableside wine tastings.
- Seated tasting: $20 per person
- Assorted antipasti plate: $15
- Reserve the private Pinot Room for a VIP tasting. Accommodates up to 10 guests. Call for details and booking.
Groups of 8 or more, please call ahead.
We offer three unique winery tours experiences, available by appointment.
- Progressive Tasting & Tour (45 min.): $30 per person
- Signature Winery Tour & Tasting (60 min.): $50 per person
- The Vintner’s Tour and Tasting (90 min.): $60 per person
To make a reservation, contact the tasting room: 503-628-1227