Set atop a Northwest facing Chehalem Mountains slope, the state-of-the-art winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Open daily, 11-5:30pm (Final pour at 5:15pm)
19500 SW Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140
Visit our modern new tasting room featuring fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience Ponzi wines while enjoying panoramic views of the vineyard and valley. Small food pairings are offered to accompany the wines.
We are open daily for tastings. For tours and groups of 8-10, a reservation may be made online under "Tours & Tastings" below.
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
• Children must be attended at all times
• No outside food or beverages
• We are a smoke free property
• No pets
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's Day.
Closed at 3pm Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Explore Ponzi wines and the family story with daily wine tastings.
• Featured flight: $20 per person*
• Seasonal food pairings: $12-15
*Complimentary to our cellar club members.
We offer two unique winery tours experiences, available by appointment.
• Progressive Tasting & Tour (45 min.): $30 per person
Explore the state-of-the-art, gravity-flow winery, and sample Ponzi wines as you visit each stage of production.
Maximum 12 guests. Tours are offered by appointment only, Monday through Thursday at 11am and 1pm, and by appointment Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11am. Reservations required 48 hours in advance.
• The Vintner’s Tour and Tasting (90 min.): $60 per person
Discover the process behind Ponzi winemaking with a tour of the winery, followed by a Reserve wine tasting with accompanying food pairings.
Minimum 6 guests. Maximum 10 guests. By reservation only.
Groups of 8-10 must make a reservation. We require a credit card to hold the reservation. Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your visit time. Cancellations made within 48 hours will incur a charge. Groups enjoy a 15% case discount at the time of their visit.
Groups of more than 10, please call or email to discuss the possibilities: Kati Focareto, 503-628-1227 or email@example.com.
Download our visitor packet
• Tableside wine service
• Food pairings
• Fireside seating
• Outdoor seating
• Covered terrace
• Bocce ball courts
• Winery tours by appointment
• Concierge services
• Bike friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)