Ponzi Vineyards has been a committed supporter of the local community since its founding. We proudly contribute to a variety of charitable organizations, with particular emphasis on public education and the environment. Unfortunately, due to the recent increase in the volume of donation requests, we have been forced to implement a donation on-line request form and the following guidelines:
- Our Donation Committee meets the second Wednesday of each month.
- If your request has been approved, we will send you a letter of notification and arrange for pick up.
- Requests for cash will not be considered.
- We will not deliver donated items. Recipients must either pick up their donation at the winery between 10am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, or pay any necessary shipping costs.
- We require a minimum of 8 weeks' notice for a request to be considered.
- Only requests made by submitting the online form will be considered.
Phone solicitations will not be accepted.